Now showing items 1-1 of 1

    • Gestión integral de residuos sólidos orgánicos residenciales 

      Guevara Cárdenas, Christian Andrés; Holguín Noreña, Daniela; Mesías Suárez, Carlos Horacio; Ingeniero industrial; (Pontificia Universidad JaverianaIngenieríaIngeniería industrial, 2017)
      In most countries of Latin America and the Caribbean region the amount of organic material in the municipal solid waste is above 50%. From this percentage only the 2% gets an adequate treatment, leaving behind 98% of organic ...